Job Order: J0213-1129 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Oracle Siebel Developer Lead
Category: Information Technology
City: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Job Description: Oracle Siebel Developer Lead The Senior Siebel Programmer will be responsible for the Java and/or Web teams that will design, code, modify, test, debug, document, install, deploy and support daily operations for a set of COTS applications in the Public Sector. The candidate will work closely with other project members including architects and business analysts to understand business requirements, identify current operation procedures, clarify program objectives, evaluate business requirements and implement innovative solutions to ensure that application systems properly function to meet business needs, delivering value across the organization. The primary responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of developers in the development and deployment of online and data warehouse applications
- Partner with internal customers to understand software requirements in business terms and translate those requirements into technical solutions. This includes developing new capabilities as well as break fix
- Analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Analyze and identify time-sensitive system problems that could have an impact on business operations
- Assist in client meetings and general communications with clients
- Work independently with other team members to develop solutions that meet the client's business needs
- Direct and mentor other developers on the team providing guidance on coding standards, project objectives and schedule.
- Utilize development tools such as Subversion, Quartz, FOSS/LGGPL, FOSS/Apache, FOSS/MIT, FOSS/CPL, jProfiler, Delta XML, Atlassian JIRA, and Atlassian Greenhopper/JIRA Studio to create/modify applications.
- 5+ years of Seibel tool/application experience
- Experience with data interfaces, moving data into and out of Seibel tables
- 2+ years of Seibel administration experience
- 5+ years experience with J2EE application servers WebLogic, JBoss or WebSphere
- 5+ years experience with Subversion, Quartz, FOSS/LGGPL, FOSS/Apache, FOSS/MIT, FOSS/CPL, jProfiler, Delta XML, Atlassian JIRA, and Atlassian Greenhopper/JIRA Studio
- Proficient in database development: Oracle
- Experienced in software development and business modeling of Web applications, Client/Server systems, Distributed Applications and other custom-built projects on Windows platforms.
- Advanced shell scripting skills
- Strong in Object - oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns, J2EE patterns, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), BPEL/Orchestration.
- Strong Web development skills. Experience in N-tier Client-Server based Internet technology, intranet portal design/development; Web based data reporting system, Framework development for Internet application.
- Hands on experience with JEE application deployment technology. Thorough knowledge with JEE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
- The ability to think independently and prioritize the development teams' work based on SLAs and project demands with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for complex problem analysis/resolution
- Organizational and time management skills
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...