Now Hiring Child Care Teachers with HEART
Apply now and you will embark on a new journey in the highly-rewarding career of a professional early childhood teacher. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families. At Bright Horizons, you will work in an environment that values your contributions and gives you the resources you need to apply high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs. Create joy in a child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while implementing Bright Horizons’ own emergent World at Their Fingertips curriculum, which helps foster children’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
Please note you must scroll down and click Apply On-line to apply for this position.
Build strong relationships with children, parents, and colleagues while enjoying the many unique aspects of teaching in work-site child care centers.
Stepping into a teaching position at Bright Horizons, you will:
When you join Bright Horizons, you become part of a caring culture that values unique differences and celebrates our vibrant tapestry of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures and backgrounds. We act deliberately to embrace diversity at all levels of the organization and encourage inclusion and respect by providing continuing diversity education and ongoing support to our employees.
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Engage and communicate with individual children during the activities and routines.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and goals of individual children.
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication and conferences to discuss orientation, transitions, and developmental goals.
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parent/guardians and coworkers.
- Offer and share ideas and materials with coworkers.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons - 19 months ago
Bright Horizons Family Solutions® is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...