As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Seeking system administrator to provide administrative support to customer managed Linux and Windows based operating systems.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Formal training and experience in administration of Linux and WINDOWS based systems.
- Experience in configuration and administration of application servers (Tomcat and Apache)
- RDBMS experience (Oracle, mySQL)
- Experience in managing x509 certificates
Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply new technologies
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Self starter
- Experience/interest in Hadoop, cloud computing, and mass analytics
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...