Swim Team Coach-FAI00592
As a Swim Team Coach, you will coach swimmers at the youth level
- Provide competitive swimmers the opportunity to master technique.
- Identify and recruit strong talent to help develop a successful swim program.
- Lead daily practices under the direction of the head coach.
- Attend and support swimmers at meets.
- Be knowledgeable about Life Time products and programs.
- High School diploma or GED
- One year swim coaching experience
- ASCA Level 1 Certification
- Member of ASCA
- CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire
Primary Location: : VA-Fairfax - FAI - Fairfax
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 17 months ago