ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Examines the construction or repair of residential/commercial construction and other structures to ensure compliance with building code and ordinances, zoning regulations, and contract specifications related to termite damage claims
• Evaluates and oversee repairs on all termite damage claims
• Establishes rating system for contractors company wide
• Investigates sub standard repairs and compile data for subrogation purposes
• Educates branches on issues involving repairs and codes
• Assists branches in selection and removal of contractors
• Creates a repair standards template to be used company wide
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree or a combination of education and experience required
• Experience in handling claims and termite treatments preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient in estimating software and structural requirements
• Oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...