Staples is always looking for great talent. We post both current and future jobs in anticipation of our hiring needs.
Please note your application will remain active for 90 days.
Job Title: Copy & Print Center Expert
Reports to: General Manager
Position Summary: Primarily responsible for providing customer service, consistent with our Copy Promise standards. Responsible for efficient and effective Copy & Print Center operations
General Purpose: Customer Service, Profitable Sales Growth, Copy and Print Operations
- Must exhibit Easy Sales and Service behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, train and peer coach.
- Identify high potential and top customers; partner with GM to offer a total solution designed to meet customer’s needs
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Deliver the Copy Promise
- Ensure the accurate processing of orders
- Monitor copy and print center operations; ensuring adherence to all company programs and procedural compliance
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Provide peer coaching and training on selling skills and equipment operations
- Ensure an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean Copy & Print Center
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Build strong relationships with the customer. Provide outstanding customer service
- Partner with CPC Manager and/or GM to effectively build relationships with top customers
- Planning: aligns own work plan with core plans and processes of the department
- Managing Execution: acts resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters
- Focus on Service: accurately identifies customer’s requirements
- Engage and Inspire: projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Building Relationships: relates to people in an open, friendly and accepting manner
- Leveraging Diversity: works cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values and beliefs
- Results Orientation: puts in sustained effort to accomplish desired results
- Adaptability: remains calm and reasonable amidst tense or stressful situations
- Sales & customer service experience in a retail or printing environment
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in coaching a team preferred
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...