Skills: High school (G.E.D.). Five to eight years experience as an administrative or executive secretary. Extensive computer experience.
Primary Job Functions
- Prepares materials, agendas and minutes for department, staff and other committee meetings as required.
- Serves as a resource for organizational inquiries (internal and external) and channel such inquiries appropriately. Communicates and/or coordinates supervisor’s instructions and desires with various individuals and/or departments. Handles customer requests (by telephone and in person), ensures appropriate contact and follow-up including written response where necessary.
- Initiates department related correspondence, instructions and other written communications. Be aware of issues having system-wide impact and confidentiality.
- Organizes and arranges employee and Director’s meetings, retreats, educational seminars. Involves securing location, arranging catering, audio visual aids, preparing materials, etc. Develops and designs presentations.
- Maintains calendar for department Director and Manager.
- Maintains an effective/practice system for reminders, follow-up actions, reports and projects due. Provides research and supporting data collection to assist in completing projects. Serve as support for data analyst.
- Prepare and monitor schedules and payrollmation for department.
- Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -