Drive Commercial opportunities (typically 100-1000 employee customers) with partners and customers.
- Establish a strong, trust-based working relationship with key partner sales, marketing, engineering, and management contacts to be their trusted MidMarket business advisor. Activities include: providing selling direction, facilitation of sales calls with partners and customers, in-depth product and licensing education and any other information related to selling Symantec solutions.
- Business-to-Business Inside Sales handling all stages of the sales cycle: Pipeline Management, Forecasting, Prospecting, Sales Account Management
- Prepare activity and forecast reports per instructions.
- Basic account and territory planning.
- Selling to a variety of buying influences, generally up to high-level managers.
- Work on sales problems of moderate scope, in product set, breadth of sales cycle or teaming model.
- Assignments are sales process oriented with some instruction and training given.
- Performance is measured by bookings attainment of a team quota, and activities that drive sales and pipeline growth.
- Work in a team model, which may include inside sales and field sales, Software Engineers, other sales specialists, and partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years sales experience required.
- Previous software or hardware sales experience desired.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Symantec - 23 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...