J.A King & Company is a growing provider of service, calibration, and integrated solution services across the Southeast and Central U.S. We are an ISO17025 Accredited Company currently looking for motivated professionals to complete our team in the Sales Division. Founded in 1939 by Jim King Sr., we are a third generation family business, focused on providing quality products and services.
Our values have always been Character, Integrity and Professionalism.
Our mission is to be the industry's valued choice for industrial control and measurement.
We have a position available for a full-time, entry level Account Manager with potential for advancement in Des Moines, IA.
Driven, recent college graduates with some sales experiences who are excited to learn about our products and services are preferred!
- The Account Manager’s mission is to communicate effectively and efficiently the basis of what we do, how we do it, and why we do it best to our (prospective) customers
- The Account Manager helps to apply J. A. King’s products to a (prospective) customer’s specific needs
- The Account Manager serves as the primary field liaison between our customers at J. A. King & Co., and the primary business development resource for J. A. King & Co.
The Account Manager position is heavily sales oriented, specifically outside sales, and focuses primarily on the following:
- Penetrating new markets
- Growing current market territories
- Focusing on product and service knowledge
- Managing one’s territory
- Prospecting new clients
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Business related field
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude who works well with others!
Excellent Benefits Package:
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- Choice of health care plan (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- Company car
Compensation: $32,000 + commission plan
Visit our website at www.jaking.com for company details and a full job description.
If emailing resume, please send with the job location and job title as the email subject. See example below.
Subject: Des Moines Account Manager