Auto req ID: 2972BR Job Title: Service Representative Night Area of Interest: Service Location Name: 00228 Summerlin - NV Address: 2090 Village Center Circle City: Las Vegas State: NV Zip Code: 89134 Job Description: Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The Service Representative Night (SRN) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. .
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Ensures a safe and secure club
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Member Check in/Customer Service [60% of time]
Club Cleanliness and Safety [30% of time]
- Greet all incoming members
- Follow all check in procedures
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
- Handle member service issues to include: Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments, etc.
- Record member concerns on the Member Service Log
- Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
Administrative [10% of time]
- Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
- Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
- Perform safety checks during the shift to ensure club is secured and safe
- Re-rack all equipment and weights
- Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues on the Maintenance Logs
- Other cleaning duties as assigned
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Read and be familiar with all club communications (requires initials) (I'm not sure what the reference to initials means)
- Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g., Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
- Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Service Manager when supplies are low
- Fill out Front Desk Planner and other duties associated with Planner.
- Other duties as assigned
Certifications / Educational Level:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) from approved organization (within 60 days of employment)
- Must complete STP Front Desk Night training (includes STP Club Orientation and STP Club Safety) prior to working alone at the Front Desk
- Must attend New Hire Training prior to first scheduled shift in assigned club
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function.
- Experience operating multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic Computer Skills
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
24 Hour Fitness - 2 years ago
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....