We are looking for an extremely versatile, ambitious, and very creative Web Designer to join the team at PlattForm. Our Web Designer must have an uncanny desire for designing, creating, and developing web sites. In addition to web site and mobile design, our new Web Designer will also have the opportunity to design/develop emails, banners, contact pages, and even some logos. The new Web Designer will make changes to current sites – from HTML/CSS to alterations within CMS’s to content changes – the Web Designer will do it all (if it has to do with the Web, of course). Whew, that’s a lot of stuff – think you are up for the challenge? Read on…
These immeasurable intangibles would help you as a candidate:
We do have some requirements for this position:
- Versatility and innovative creativity
- Organization and the ability to manage a lot of work autonomously
- The ambitious drive to learn, excel and be great
- Positive, team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Ability to understand, interpret and adapt to client needs and then perform
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent work experience
- Very experienced coder with HTML and CSS
- Photoshop experience required
- Illustrator, InDesign, Drupal, PHP, jQuery, or ASP experience is definitely a plus, but not required
- Only candidates supplying work samples or an online portfolio will be considered.
Since 1989, PlattForm (PlattForm.com) has set the standard of excellence in marketing and enrollment solutions for colleges and universities...