Engineer, Senior Reliability (San Juan Area)-0002VS
The Senior Reliability Engineer is responsible for continuously improving our reliability program for the assigned asset that consists of criticality index, preventive and predictive programs for each of the operating units. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review equipment repair scopes, document down time, lost production, mean time between repairs and develop root cause failure analysis reports in order to review and revamp existing preventive and predictive programs for the equipment.
- Automate / develop reliability reports to benchmark existing equipment performance.
- Monitor and calculate gas turbine and compressor efficiencies.
- Implement case studies as needed to improve performance on gas turbines, compressors and pumps.
- Help troubleshoot, recommend and implement solutions to mechanical problems.
- Monitor condition of key pumps, compressors, gas turbines, and motors in order to develop and maintain a major overhaul plan for operating regions.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues using vibration analysis.
- Witness critical equipment performance tests at OEM facilities.
- Support Project Engineering group in reviewing equipment specifications and equipment selection, monitor installation and successful start-up of rotating equipment.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of (10) years experience in gas and liquid pipeline, plant, petrochemical or refinery is required.
- Must have a broad understanding of Fixed and rotating equipment as it relates to a plant environment.
- Specific experience in pumps, gear boxes, centrifugal and reciprocating engines and compressors, gas turbines, compressor surge controls, PLC programming, gas turbines controls, vibration protection for rotating equipment, emissions monitoring for reciprocating engines and gas turbines, etc.
- Experience in equipment vibration analysis is required.
- Basic understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance concepts as it applies to reciprocating engines and compressors, gas turbines and other plant equipment.
- Proficient on personal computers, in particular, word processing and spreadsheets, database programs, data acquisition systems, PLC programming, understand gas turbine controls, centrifugal compressor surge controls.
- Strong knowledge in performance monitoring, troubleshooting and repair of reciprocating engines and compressors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical writing ability and able to adapt and learn new methods in performing the job function.
- Ability and willingness to travel daily, with some overnight stays, is required.
Primary Location: USA-New Mexico-Farmington
Other Locations: USA-New Mexico-Farmington
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products - 22 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...