Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
Develops and implements department strategies.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility.
Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with Company standards and practices.
Manages invoicing and payments.
Oversees contractor and supplier process.
Provides overall direction for Information Systems Division (ISD).
Strengthens department leadership.; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
5 years experience in supervising associates and making employment decisions
10 years of SAP implementation experience.
Demonstrated capabilities to drive innovation in the organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to drive and implement change in large organizations
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovative thought leadership
- Proven relationship building and communication abilities with both internal associates, technology vendor partners, peers, and customers
Business knowledge in Finance, Human Resources or Real Estate preferred
Retail and e-commerce experience preferred
Senior Manager - ISD - SAP
Walmart Stores - 2 years ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...