This position is responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of Enterprise Talent Acquisition strategies, procedures, methodologies, special projects and mentoring members of the Enterprise Talent Acquisition team. Duties to include; responsibility for screening, interviewing, and referring of qualified applicants for placement in all levels of select exempt positions across the enterprise. Additionally, monitor corporate Affirmative Action Program (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to ensure all corporate goals are met as prescribed at the beginning of each fiscal year. Monitor and analyze monthly hiring activities to determine staffing effectiveness across the enterprise.
1) Bachelor Degree with 5 years talent acquisition experience OR 7 years talent acquisition experience with an Associate Degree OR 9 years of talent acquisition experience;
2) Experience working as a team lead and directing activities of recruiters that are supporting talent acquisition initiatives;
3) Experience partnering with managers and executives in the hiring process;
4) Proficiency in selling and negotiating job opportunities to include job offers, company/employee benefits and compensation packages resulting in successful hires;
5) Ability to plan, design and administer talent acquisition practices across all divisions;
6) Comfort level with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other HRIS systems;
7) Initiative, analytical ability, planning and organizational skills;
8) Ability to work independently with little oversight;
9) PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Lotus Notes;
10) Ability to travel including overnight stays;
11) Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Advanced resume sourcing experience to include: AIRS training/certification, flip-searching, resume peelback/harvesting and advanced Boolean techniques;
2) Demonstrated experience successfully using social network recruiting tools such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 10 months ago