Department: IT Infrastructure and Support
The Infrastructure team designs, builds, and maintains the software, hardware, network, and computing technologies that power all of Inovalon’s services. We are the foundation upon which Inovalon’s innovations are built, from high octane data analytics horsepower to insightful healthcare data solutions that will change the future. You seek a challenge, demand excellence of yourself, and harbor a fierce desire to produce infallible solutions.
Location: Bowie, MD; Snellville, GA
- Investigate, design, and implement best-in-industry, innovative technologies that will expand Inovalon’s infrastructure through robust, scalable, adrenaline-fueled solutions;
- Develop and execute designs for complex systems backed by excellence, confidence, and thorough engineering analysis;
- Use and build tools to deploy and manage Inovalon’s rapidly expanding infrastructure;
- Develop, gather, and leverage metrics to manage the server fleet and complex computing systems to drive automation, improvement, and performance;
- Take responsibility for production system development from requirements to release, including detailed design, analysis, testing, and optimization; and
- Leverage tools and technologies to optimize systems for raw, unbridled performance by squeezing out every clock cycle, IOP, and bit.
- You are driven to solve difficult problems with scalable, elegant, and maintainable solutions;
- Advanced troubleshooter – unwilling to let a problem defeat you; unrelenting, persistent, confident;
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, technical field, or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration, complex computing platforms, and/or cutting-edge technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high performance computing;
- Good understanding of MySql, Apache and Java;
- Advanced knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and operational norms;
- Manage stressful situations with calm, courtesy, and confidence;
- A penchant for thinking outside the box to solve complex and interesting problems;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies required; Netezza, Cisco, HPC, Hadoop, replication, distribution, availability, recovery, and/or Alfresco experience a plus; and
- Advanced scripting experience not required, but strongly desired.
Inovalon - 17 months ago
Inovalon is a leading data analytics technology company that combines advanced data analytics with highly targeted interventions to achieve...