- Ensure our Enterprise Mobility customer base is satisfied with the products post sales via on-going outreach and product direction communications
- Spearhead quarterly regional customer advisory boards to ensure methodical input into how Symantec can improve its Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Drive customer references in the assigned region for Enterprise Mobility
- Act as a technical advisor for any matter relating to product operation or common customer needs. This includes taking an active role in providing customer insight into Product Management and Development for use in product planning and acceptance
- Act as a technical expert on the Symantec Mobility Management Suite within Symantec as well as maintain a solid knowledge on mobile operating systems, smart phones and tablets and all major enterprise mobility competitors
- Present Symantec’s ‘Total Mobile Story’ strategy and vision to enterprise customers in support of Symantec specialist sales teams
- Build strategic relationships with all relevant Symantec functional groups to ensure that the Symantec Mobile Management Suite is represented in their functional plans
- Communicate Symantec Mobile Management Suite features, capabilities and technology to ensure effective technology transfer to Symantec field sales and other organizations as necessary
- Demonstrate Symantec Mobile Management Suite features and capabilities to enterprise customers, field sales, customers, and partners
- Create applicable ‘get well’ plans for strategic enterprise customers with product challenges
- Provide regional support for various events, trainings, roadmap reviews/discussions, etc.
- Provide targeted pre-sales support as required.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline. 5-10 yrs. product management or technical sales experience
- Technical understanding of the enterprise mobility market is a requirement
- Experience with Apple iOS, Google Android and MDM/MAM areas are strongly desired
- Background in pre and post sales consulting or support is strongly desired
- Strong presentation skills to all audience sizes and types are required
- Ability to install, configure, and demonstrate assigned product is desired
- Five to seven years of Systems Engineering, Account management, Professional Services or Product Management experience delivering corporate software solutions or services is required
- Demonstrated initiative, business judgment, leadership, and problem solving abilities are essential; ability to prioritize and work independently is required
- Ability to build and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including development, product managers, customers, and sales is required
Symantec - 2 years ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...