The Container Store’s core competency is providing astonishing customer service. Our unique store reporting structure relies on a dedicated team to support and execute our goals. Successful salespeople at The Container Store drive sales by building selling relationships with customers that result in fulfilling customer’s storage and organization needs. In addition, all employees are responsible for supporting and executing the company’s merchandising vision.
Full-time employees enjoy a great deal of responsibility and opportunity. They are actively involved in all aspects of store operations and serve as resources to assist with training in the areas of sales, products, visual merchandising, inventory control and point-of-sale.
Part-time positions include day time shifts to accommodate busy school or family schedules and evening and weekend shifts to work around a full-time job. Part-time employees are focused on ensuring that every customer receives astonishing customer service while helping maintain the visual presentation of the store.
- Possesses strong selling skills, including anticipating the needs of customers and implementing the appropriate action or solution.
- Identifies, recruits and contributes to the development of strong leaders to support the future growth of the company.
- Is actively and consistently involved in the visual maintenance of the store.
- Understands the value of teamwork.
- Is dedicated to learning from others on staff, constantly shares information and asks questions.
- Has a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
- Possesses strong time management and organizational skills.
- Is able to quickly establish rapport with customers in order to drive sales.
- Takes pride in being a product knowledge expert and thinking creatively about uses for our products to accomplish solution-based selling.
- Exudes a positive attitude and sustains a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
- Is dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment.
- Is committed to working shifts as scheduled and has flexibility to work additional and/or different hours based on changing needs of the business – including additional training and store meetings.
- Is proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
Click to view physical requirements.
The Container Store - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Container Store is an innovative company that sells more than 10,000 unique storage and organization solutions. We are employee-first...