Job Requisition Number: 70177
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: None
70177- BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, LEAD
Work Site: Fairfax/Chantilly, VA areas
Clearance required: TS/SCI with favorable polygraph (POLY+)
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
As a company authority, provides both internal and external consulting services. Works independently on advanced systems/software analysis projects. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments/applications.
DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Gather & Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Acts as liaison between end-user communities, stakeholders, and service providers within an enterprise.
- Troubleshoot to provide quick turnaround on user questions.
- Recommends alternative courses of action as appropriate.
- Work on integrated project teams to develop CONOPS and design documents.
- Capabilities assessment.
- Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
- Manage requirements and releases using a project management tool.
- Attend weekly status meetings to keep customer updated on release schedules.
- Produce and deliver briefings.
- Provide input into group level requirements process.
- Create and produce pilot user engagement strategy for future architecture initiative.
- Trains and provides guidance to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- May assign tasks to team members
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Cultivating requirements with customers for their mission needs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (building customer relationships).
- SCRUM development methodology.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Active TS/SCI with a Polygraph+ clearance.
- Certified PMP
- Knowledge of customer production tools
- two years' experience in customer environment
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 22 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...