- Bachelor's degree preferred. A combination of training and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) management
- Knowledge of Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) management
- Knowledge of Content Management & Development
- Experience with Web site analytics monitoring
- Ability to take on individual web projects and bring them to completion.
- Ability to use Web authoring tools and techniques - HTML, Dreamweaver, image optimization
Southern States Cooperative is in the process of expanding our online presence into a variety of new areas for our company. These include such areas as bringing our existing product catalog into E-Commerce, making use of Social Networking to talk with our customers, targeted web and e-mail marketing campaigns as well as dynamic web content and functionality.
We are looking for a person to work with the existing web services group to help in overseeing and expending our SEO capability to create successful SEO programs with the goal of increasing site traffic and sales. This role will ensure the proper development, delivery, and execution of search engine optimization best practices. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has a passion and genuine curiosity for the practice of search engine optimization.
To expand this web presence Southern States is looking for a team member with experience in many of the following areas.
- Analyzes SEO performance of the site and develops long term strategies and actionable next steps
- Recommends and implements SEO improvements and techniques to increase site rankings and traffic using industry best practices
- Keeps abreast of constantly changing SEO practices and making recommendations to keep site in line with this rapidly evolving medium.
- Maintains an Up to date understanding of search engine ranking techniques and firm ideas about their likely evolution.
- Manages SEM advertising efforts including budgets, creative development, trafficking, tracking, analysis, and campaign optimization. Managing external paid search vendor.
- Conducts industry and competitive research to continuously monitor competitive SEM advertising and messaging as well as identifying new trends and approaches.
- Monitors and manages all phases of keyword research and analysis
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...