MN-Twin Cities Metro, MO-St. Louis, OH-Cincinnati, KS-Kansas City Metro
Manage, support and strengthen business relationships with Regional Sales customers by anticipating needs and providing proactive solutions utilizing limited resources.
- Serve as the single point of contact and primary advocate for Regional Sales customers (defined as; customer sales $2 $12mm, serviced by < 5 US Foods divisions). Account responsibility ranges between $90 and $120 M.
- Prioritize, document and effectively deliver all pertinent communication to internal/external Customers.
- Monitor and preserve compliance across all terms, assumptions and clauses of the Regional customer's master distributor agreement.
- Renegotiate current master distributor agreements prior to expiration with focus on strength of contribution margin by reviewing updated financials (i.e. profit model).
- Provide analyzed reporting and conduct high-level business reviews aimed at addressing US Food & Regional customer's key performance indicators and initiatives.
- Manage the relevant communication between the Regional customer and the US Foods' servicing divisions and support offices to facilitate communication of new items, promotions, dead and slow inventory issues, accounts payable issues, etc….
- Serve as primary source to resolve overall issues relative to pricing, products, inventory, or service between the US Foods Divisions, the Customer, Support Offices and the Vendors.
- Assist the On-boarding team with the successful transfer of new business from Business Development to Regional Sales & Service.
- Work with US Foods Merchandising to provide Customer with exclusive brand opportunities that exceed/meet their product specification and price point.
Bachelor degree in related field or comparable/equivalent experience required.
Minimum 5 years foodservice sales and demonstrated positive customer interfacing experience required. Prior Regional account/hospitality experience preferred. Experience managing large regional or Regional multi-unit chain accounts desired.
Working knowledge of US Foods' proprietary applications and Microsoft Office 7 preferred. Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to leverage relationships to achieve business goals.
Overnight travel required.
National Accounts Sales
Yes, 20% of the time
U.S. Foodservice is an EEO/AA employer.
Many restaurant-goers in the US can thank this company for the food on their plates. US Foods (formerly U.S. Foodservice) is the...