Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an immediate opening for a part-time Customer Assistance Representative Sr (PT CAR Sr) in our new Minot onsite airport branch location. With the opening of the branch scheduled for the first of the year, we are looking to hire employees leading up to that date and to start them at our downtown location. In this way, they can begin their training and position themselves for success once the airport branch opens its doors.
The PT CAR Sr will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The PT CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 6 months prior customer service experience AND 6 months prior sales experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work 25 hours per week Mon - Sun. Flexible scheduling between 8 am - 12 am
What’s a career at Enterprise Holdings all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service....