Under general supervision, this position is responsible for advising CallSource Results clients in the Healthcare and Home Improvement industry. This position will work closely with a variety of individuals within a business including but not limited to sales managers, front office staff, call handlers and owners. The Senior Business Advisor is required to become familiar with both the Healthcare and Home Improvement industry and a variety of performance measures tracked and monitored by the Results program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The following duties and responsibilities represent the essential functions of the job. A staff member may be required to perform additional duties on a periodic or more frequent basis.
• Deliver regular advisory sessions with either the individual call handlers or the client’s corporate training and development staff
• Review conversion ratio measures with each call handler and provide industry averages for benchmarking comparisons
• Review missed opportunity calls to identify areas in which call handler could have converted the call into an appointment
• Analyze Results data to recommend specific, actionable solutions that deliver improved business results
• Ensure the call handler is familiar with the specific metrics being measured and understands the importance of each metric as it relates to an increased likelihood of setting an appointment.
• Listen to calls with the client and identify how those calls could have been handled more effectively
• Conduct closed-loop correction analysis of previously identified improvement opportunities and communicate improvement status to client
• Create future goals for subsequent advisory sessions based on areas needing improvement and communicate expectations to client
• Compile notes and provide a summary of topics covered during advisory sessions for primary account manger to review and discuss with primary client contact.
• Identify trends and insights from client marketing data and deliver summary of insights to client inclusive of geographic and economic conditions
• Responsible for ensuring Customer Care requests are completed in a timely manner and notifying the client when complete
• Perform ad-hoc support of client’s inquiries and analysis requests
• Effectively communicate with internal staff to fulfill client requests
• Provide technical support and mentoring and training to less senior advisors
• May direct project team members, coordinate, develop and maintain project schedules, action plans and publish project status reports to ensure project goals are met
• Presenting data and/or findings in various formats, including web-based, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• And any other duties as assigned
• Demonstrate understanding of Healthcare and Home Improvement call handling skills required to set an appointment
• Coachable and a lifetime learner
• Forward thinker
• Willingness to succeed; consistently show drive and ambition
• Self starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives and take on more responsibility
• Exceptional research, analytic, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Strategic thinker with proven problem solving skills and the ability to work within a team to meet support goals and objectives
• Demonstrated ability to research and analyze problems and develop solutions.
• Highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
• Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly energetic personality; great team player
• Ability to acknowledge potential issues and escalate to appropriate personnel
• Demonstrated experience with planning tools/applications
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, work in a fast-paced environment and accomplish results through influence while meeting deadlines
• Talent for effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives
• Exceptional presentation skills, both in small groups as well as large groups
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines, high volumes and multiple interruptions
• Ability to negotiate effectively with customers and executive staff to manage expectations
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and similar software programs
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Business Management, International Business, or other related fields
A Master’s degree in an area listed above is preferred but not required.
CallSource Inc. - 30+ days ago