We are seeking qualified candidates to provide front-line leadership at our regional offices. Each Branch Service Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of our Field Service teams at assigned location(s) and works closely with our account executives to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships with our customers. Experience leading a team in a technical field is essential for successful candidates in this role.
• Field Service Management – Responsible for the day-to-day management for team.
• Recruiting – Work with our recruiters to ensure that we are correctly staffed in the office with the right team.
• People Development – Working with the individual engineers and developing them in their growth at SEI. Learning how each individual contributes to the team and bringing that talent or skill out to its highest potential. Developing a cohesive team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal.
• Customer Management – The monitoring of service delivery and customer satisfaction while addressing any issues proactively. Developing the engineers’ customer service skills and meeting with customers as needed.
• Revenue Growth – Work with sales, assist with new business and growing our current customers.
• Resource Management – Monitor and manage the labor, overtime, COGS and all expense items in their office.
• Inventory Control – Ensure that we are properly spared for our customers and all parts are organized and accurate. This responsibility also includes managing the quantities and value of the office inventory.
• 3-5 years of leading a field service team, preferably in technology/computer related industry
• Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
• Strong communication skills and a dedication to providing high-touch customer service
Service Express, Inc. - 17 months ago