Are you someone who is willing to devote your work week to doing something you're passionate about? So are we!
As our company continues to grow, so does our CBR Team of employees; and we want employees who are truly passionate about their jobs, their co-workers and what we do at CBR. We encourage innovation and leadership and provide the resource and support that enable our employees to succeed. Joining the CBR Team means becoming an integral part of our culture, The CBR Way .
Our Receiving and Records Technicians are responsible for the receipt and triage of each life-saving sample that arrives at CBR, while adhering to the strictest standards.
- Cbr Systems is the largest and most experienced stem cell bank in the world.
- We are a privately held, financially stable company.
- We receive umbilical cord blood and cord tissue from families all over the world and we process and store it in our laboratory in Tucson, Arizona.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
We encourage professional growth and opportunity for our team members.
We maintain a rigorous quality system, which allows us to offer our families the highest quality stem cell product available.
Education and Training
- Become familiar with internal policies, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as well as external regulations to perform all assigned duties in compliance with these standards
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for each cord blood sample and assure client confidentiality
- Queue cord blood samples for processing
- Track incoming kits and follow up on delays
- Interface with CBR's San Bruno office as needed
- Perform data entry and update client database records as required and maintain accurate information
- Prepare maternal blood samples for shipping to the testing laboratory
- File client documents in accordance with department procedures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Comfortable and efficient working with computer databases
- One or more years of related experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a laboratory
- Meets CLIA and California state laboratory testing requirements
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Weekend and some holiday work required
- Criminal background and drug screening are a condition of employment.
Cord Blood Registry - 2 years ago