The Technical Business Analyst (SAP ABAP) will be responsible for enhancements required to support the BIC SAP Systems. This will entail planning, designing, developing, testing, coordinating, and implementing SAP business application programs across an enterprise-wide system running R/3 4.7 , CRM 7.0 , BW 7.0 and SCM solutions . Analyzing business, functional, and related issues to formulate and develop new and/or modified programs. Ongoing, the position will be focused on day to day programming support/enhancement activities to ensure that the system operates at peak performance while delivering to the business users all of the necessary functionality that they need to perform their jobs. This position requires a “hands-on”, self-starter with substantial SAP ABAP technical skills.
- Work as the ABAP expert on a cross functional implementation team engaged in the rollout of SAP across the Americas. Primary support area will include R/3 and CRM, as well as several localization modules for our international locations.
- General day to day ABAP technical support of the application to ensure it operates in an optimal mode.
- Bug fixing, this could relate to data or configuration issues and interfaces with other systems 50%.
- Participation on enhancement projects as the ABAP expert. This will require liaising between IT and multiple business user groups in the Finance, Purchasing and HR organizations.
- 7 years working on the technical side of SAP ERP applications, specifically financials and procurement.
- Must have participated in at least 1 SAP implementation.
- Extensive working knowledge of the SAP ABAP Workbench, ABAP programming, SAP Data Dictionary, ALV including SAP design and coding techniques.
- Specific knowledge of how to program user exits
- Understanding of the SAP table structure SAP scripting
- Workflow programming
- Ability to support day-to-day software issues related to the SAP application.
- SAP Solutions Manager knowledge.
- General Accounting and Procurement systems knowledge
- Must be process oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter and resourceful – hands on. Problem solver, finisher and highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in IT/Accounting or Finance.
Any international localization implementation experience.
Brother International Corp. - 10 months ago