Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit / Critical Care Unit (ICU/CCU)
The Intensive Care/Critical Care Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specified time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
Certificates / Licenses:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
- Current CCRN (Certification for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care Nurses) National Certification preferred.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Intensive Care / Critical Care
AR-El Dorado (Southern Arkansas)
Medical Center of South Arkansas
Intensive Care unit
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 19 months ago