The Business Intelligence report writer will report directly to a key business leader and liaison with the core IT team. Responsibilities include designing and implementing critical business reports as required by the business in a timely fashion. The position is integrated into business operations and recommendations from data mining will be highly encouraged.
(1) Provide technical support and development for OBIEE Suite including report analysis, development, maintenance, and report migration.
(2) Communicate with management and customers to ensure project and task deadlines are met.
(3) Provide training, support, and best practices to OBIEE users.
(4) Responsible for developing and maintaining complex operational and analytical reports.
(5) Work with end users in troubleshooting issues with BI Reports and Dashboards.
Knowledge and Experience
(1) Minimum 3 years OBIEE report writing experience or completion of a Masters program in computer science or information technology
(2) Strong background in using SQL.
Boart Longyear - 2 years ago
Boart Longyear is the company to call if you need to dig yourself out of a big hole -- literally. The company manufactures drilling...