NEW STORE OPENING SOON at PHOENIX PREMIUM OUTLET
At Wilsons Leather , our Assistant Managers directly help to drive our business success. They work directly with our Store Managers to promote operational effectiveness and ensure that customers are always our first priority. They take pride in delivering superior customer service and inspire associates to excel by being an exceptional role model.
Our Assistant Managers understand that the way the store looks is essential to drawing customers into our stores. They ensure that the store is clean, well organized, and meets our visual merchandising standards.
We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager at our store at Phoenix Premium Outlets (Chandler, AZ) location.
- Meet personal sales goals and motivate others to drive store sales performance.
- Provide exemplary customer service and ensure that others follow suit. Maximize profitability through excellent customer service. Promote a positive customer experience by keeping all customer areas clean and present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
- Assist in the development of a sales-focused store sales staff. Ensure that new associates are thoroughly trained and oriented to company standards. Monitor associate success and coach associates to help them achieve company expectations. Contribute to a positive team environment in the store. Recognize associate successes and help boost store morale.
- Provide direction to associates to ensure floor coverage and completion of daily tasks.
- Two + years of successful specialty retail experience in leadership role and High School diploma. (Post-Secondary education encouraged, retail management degree a plus.)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, promoting effective sales and customer relations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities.
AM Retail Group - 18 months ago
We're a casual company in dress and style -- we tend to communicate in person -- walking over to consult on something -- rather than through...