Track and report Status Board Operator call abandonment rates
Analyze Housekeeping Supervisor and Guest Room Attendant guest request completion times
Report Housekeeping Runner guest request completion times
Monitor and track Utility Houseperson and Engineer staff utilization
Prepare statistical and operational reports as requested
Provide reports and make recommendations on Hotel Service Optimization System (HotSOS) issue trend analysis
Monitor and analyze waste management and recycling statistics
Prepare Housekeeping inspection score reports to ensure 5 Diamond cleanliness levels are maintained
Analyze rollaway bed rental revenue and make recommendations
Compile linen poundage and usage statistics
Analyze compendium levels based on operational analysis
Review Full Time Equivalent (FTE) labor reports with Finance and HR Compensation
Administer HotSOS user accounts (create/delete/update)
Audit Kronos time and attendance records as needed
Assist with the preparation of employee schedules to effectively manage Payroll expenses
Enter linen inventory results and report findings or results
Update linen statistics from laundry vendors
Prepare linen purchasing projections for Director Hotel Svcs
Analyze linen trends, e.g., rag outs, losses, laundering volume
Other job related duties as requested.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Hotel Admin or other related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and related computer programs.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Computer programming and Structured Query Language (SQL) experience.
- At least 1 year of Accounting / Financial Planning experience.
- HotSOS, Kronos, ShowCase Suite and Opera experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 16 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...