Planet Payment, Inc., a leading international payment and data processor, provides internationally focused banks and their merchants with innovative solutions that enable them to accept, process and reconcile payments, anytime, anywhere and in any currency.
Headquartered in Long Beach, New York, our global commercial centers include Beijing, Bermuda, Delaware (New Castle), Dubai, Georgia (Alpharetta), Hong Kong, Hawaii (Honolulu), Ireland (Dublin), London, Mexico (Mexico City), Shanghai, Singapore and Toronto.
We have an immediate need for a Dispute & Resolution Representative in our New Castle, DE office.
The Dispute & Resolution Representative will be responsible for managing the Chargeback life cycle in accordance with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, JCB, and American Express regulations. The Representative will ensure Retrievals and Representments are managed within the allotted time frames set forth by Planet Payment and the Card Associations and will retrieve cardholder and merchant documentation per set procedures and process in a timely manner. Incumbent will use internal reporting, Association reporting, and all Chargeback processing systems to manage this process.
The Dispute & Resolution Representative will also handle incoming and outgoing case statuses in accordance with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express regulations and will be responsible for meeting all time frames associated with each case. The Representative will ensure all updates are posted to all chargeback processing systems daily for merchant updates and will also assist with any research questions that may arise and any other job function that is set forth by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient knowledge of the Association rules and regulations and timeframes associated with chargeback management.
- Proficient knowledge of the MasterCom, VROL, American Express and Discover Dispute systems chargeback and case filing procedures.
- Organize daily work based on merchant and issuers response timeframes.
- Commenting all actions associated with each chargeback and case in the chargeback database.
- Maintaining case file folders for updates to resolution.
- Process daily chargeback transactions and initiate outgoing cases such as Pre-Compliance, Pre-Arbitration and GoodFaith.
- Process miscellaneous fees and merchant adjustments as appropriate.
- Work all incoming cases within the appropriate time frames.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing documentation is scanned into the chargeback database.
- Prepare all chargebacks and cases for notification to merchants.
- Knowledge level to complete a chargeback web demo for any merchant.
- Assist with internal procedural changes for Association compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of credit card processing.
- Knowledge of the settlement process.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience, which include strong writing and communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Card Association compliance, regulations.
- Must be proficient w/ Excel.
- Able to learn new and customized programs
- Ability to be self-motivated to establish priorities, be results oriented, and work independently.
- Must be PC/Windows literate; knowledge of the Internet; knowledge of Microsoft Applications helpful.
Fast-paced, and holds a high level of responsibility to ensure timelines are met accordingly.
This opportunity offers excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and an incredibly bright future with a growing, global organization.
Please send your resume today WITH you salary requirements for immediate attention. Payment is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. EOE.