The Executive Meetings Manager (EMM) will handle the servicing of all rooms only, citywide bookings and other groups as turned over by the Director of Catering and Conference Services, creating BEO’s and details for all daytime (breakfast/lunch) PDR events and local catering events as assigned. Work with CSM on all day to day tasks, meetings, distribution, etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review assigned contracts upon turnover to ensure all information is noted correctly in Delphi and Opera.
• Have the ability to understand and enforce contractual agreements
• Creates Banquet Event Orders – as needed
• Upsell food, beverage and room rental when possible
• Create F&B opportunities for rooms only groups when possible
• Creates group resume and attends weekly resume meeting
• Attend Citywide pre-con’s as required
• Be on property for VIP arrivals, events as needed
• Execute all Catering and Conference Services Standard Operating Procedures.
• Performs miscellaneous duties and assists DOCCS and CSM as directed.
Technical Skill Requirements:
• Comprehensive knowledge of property specific applications: Delphi, Opera, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
Other Skill Requirements:
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Effective communicator with both in-house associates and customers
• Strong communication, decision-making, organization and leadership skills.
• Ability to perform effectively under high pressure/volume, self-motivated, high energy and enthusiastic.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1-2 years hotel experience, preferably in sales, catering and/or conference services
• Delphi knowledge preferred
Denihan Hospitality Group - 12 months ago