AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. AllianceBernstein employs more than 500 investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, blend strategies and alternative investments and, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, operates in more than 20 countries. AllianceBernstein’s research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research, economic research and currency forecasting capabilities. Through its integrated global platform, AllianceBernstein is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. AllianceBernstein also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services to institutional investors.
We are looking for an Internal Sales Desk Manager within our Strategic Sales & Service business unit, based in our New York City office. The Strategic Sales & Service organization is responsible for internal sales and servicing of AllianceBernstein’s mutual fund and separate account products, in direct partnership with our external sales force, in our U.S. retail distribution channel. The Internal Sales Desk Manager plays a key role in the sales leadership, management, and professional development of a team of 10-14 internal sales professionals within an assigned division.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing, or some other relevant discipline, graduate degree a plus; FINRA Series 6 or 7, and Series 63 or 66 required; 7-10 years of experience in financial services/investment management sales, with 3-5 years experience managing in a retail sales environment; relevant experience as an internal sales professional a plus; CFA, CFP, CIMA designations a plus.
The Internal Sales Desk Manager will be responsible for the sales leadership, management, and professional development of a team of 10-14 internal sales professionals. The position reports to the Head of Strategic Service & Sales, and works closely with the respective Divisional Director. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Providing coaching and development to staff on product knowledge, selling skills, corporate initiatives, and overall job performance
• Working directly with divisional sales directors on sales strategy, division-wide initiatives, and sales team alignment
• Working directly with global business development/relationship management on partner firm opportunities and initiatives
• Working directly with the external sales professionals to ensure effective business partnerships and support of their business needs
• Recruiting top talent to AllianceBernstein
• Assisting in development of internal sales programs, performance incentives, and motivational tools for team
• Participating in department-level business planning
• Representing department at corporate events, and firm at client/industry events
Location: New York, NY.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and CV to www.alliancebernstein.com/careers, search by Job ID 5340.
AllianceBernstein is an equal opportunity employer.
AllianceBernstein - 2 years ago
The raison d'etre of AllianceBernstein Holding is its more than 35% stake in investment manager AllianceBernstein. (French insurer...