Database Administrator Level 2
Must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope poly.
Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
Relevant Degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems (max credit – 4 years)
Relevant Certification: At least one Oracle Database certification
1. Provides database and database application support to production and development environments at Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels.
2. Provides Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server Database and Application Server administration. Typical tasks include database and application troubleshooting, installation, configuration and performance tuning, development support, scripting (to include PL/SQL procedures, triggers, functions and shell scripting), and producing systems documentation.
3. Assists the team with all duties related to on-going operation of the Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server infrastructure.
1. Ten (10) years database administration experience. (Relevant degree may be applied to this requirement only.)
2. Demonstrated experience in administering databases, data warehouses and multidimensional database in a Virtualized Network Appliance environment
3. Demonstrated experience in administering Oracle Databases in Real Applications Cluster environment.
4. Experience in supporting development efforts in all phases of the development life cycle.
Additionally, in accordance with any particular TTO, Contractor personnel meeting the requirements for DBA-2 shall have a combination of the following skills:
1. Database Administration experience working with current Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server releases in a High Availability NetApp /Linux /VSphere production environment.
2. Ability to implement Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle Data Guard solutions.
3. Experience with the following:
a. Oracle Core Technologies
b. Application Servers (WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss)
c. NetApp Snap Manager for Oracle
d. Microsoft SQL Server
e. Oracle MySQL
f. Oracle Recovery Manager
g. Oracle Enterprise Manager
h. Oracle Grid Control
i. Oracle Identity Management
j. Oracle Streams
k. Oracle Replication
l. Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
m. Oracle Data Guard
n. Oracle Partitioning
o. Oracle Label Security
p. Oracle Spatial
q. Data Modeling
r. PL/SQL stored procedure development
s. Shell Scripting
u. JDeveloper/SQL Developer
MAR, Incorporated - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard