Software Test Engineer (Creative)
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
- Test documentation (Writing test cases and producing other test collateral as needed)
- Functional Testing (Testing to make sure the application functions as intended.
- Formal testing, such as boundary testing, stress testing, error handling testing, and other types of testing that may not be in the purview of the UAT testers) regression testing (retesting the application with each new build to make sure the application is not regressing)
- Bug identification and reporting bug fix verification (verifying bugs are fixed after each new build)
- Data validation (testing to make sure that the data that the application consumes matches the source data, and that the data that the application sends out contains the correct content in the appropriate format to be consumed by the receiving party. Helping isolate issues in the data flow)
- Exploratory testing
- Assist in preparation for and management of performance testing, vulnerability/penn testing, and disaster recovery testing
- Developer support (assisting developers with troubleshooting issues, for example, setting up and executing test cases so the developers can verify that a particular interface is working as expected)
- Other duties, as assigned
- Considerable experience in test case design and documentation
- Test methodologies and best practices knowledge and expertise
- Web Services testing (knowledge of XML, XSD, WSDL, etc.) knowledge and expertise
- Data validation experience
- Performance, Security and/or Disaster Recovery testing (Ideal but not required)
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field of study and 5+ Years Experience as a QA Engineer or other comparable position in the IT industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to ongoing personal study and enrichment.
*US citizen or Green Card holders are encouraged to apply; please note that we do not offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements.
- Able to display outstanding attitude and aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and those that excel as both an individual and team contributor are highly valued.
- Previous technical documentation experience.
- Must display time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain focused on a project.
- Actively demonstrates initiative and follow through on projects and development of skills.
- Flexible to changing work demands.
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 22 months ago