As a system administrator you will be responsible for the operation and installation of UNIX based servers that ELITS operates.
We are looking for one senior administrator.
It is important that you can handle critical server solutions, and at the same time have a professional attitude, be able to organize your tasks and handle stressful situations. As a system administrator you should have a great interest in technology and the ability to visualize the customer needs.
- In depth knowledge of UNIX
- Installation, configuration and trouble shooting skills
- Comfortable working with non standardized environments.
- Great knowledge in networking fundamentals, and strong skills in:
PC-based server hardware, RAID, RHEL, netbooting, DHCP, DNS, PERL, system configuration, running process debugging.
- Able to handle TCP- and IP-based networks
- Experience working with incidents, problems, IT orders, requests, changes and releases
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Gentoo Linux an advantage.
- Experience of ITIL is an advantage
- Experience working in large enterprise organizations is an advantage
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Organized and strive for results and quality
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Position open to US residents. (Persons with US work permit).
How to apply
You apply through this database.
Elits - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard