Successful, 20-year veteran Wealth Management Advisor with Northwestern Mutual is expanding the sales team. We provide wealth management, financial and estate planning services. We utilize fee based advisory, brokerage, and insurance vehicles to help fund legacy, retirement, asset management, and insurance needs. Comparable to an inside-sales person, position is located in Westport, CT.
$40,000-$60,000 base and bonus opportunities
- Coordinate all insurance and investment appointments and meetings
- Handle product and financial planning follow-up meetings
- Field questions from high net worth clients
- Assemble materials for financial planning presentations
- Understand investment fund analysis, portfolio balancing and transaction processing.
- Develop and implement marketing programs, including seminars and client appreciation events
- Coordinate and maintain insurance and investment client segmentation and develop appropriate strategies
- Keep abreast of financial planning marketing resources
- 3-5 years insurance, investment, financial planning experience required
- Series 6 or 7 and related securities licensing exams required
- Life and health licensed required
- CFP preferred or willingness to pursue
- Strong knowledge of life, disability and long term care insurance products and uses.
- Understanding of financial planning software.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and prospects
- Exceptional technology and computer skills
- High energy and a team player
- Independent and self-motivated
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Direct sales experience preferred – Insurance/Investment experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.