Ensures effective execution of our Quality Assurance program, focusing on the best and most consistent customer experience possible.
Supervises the operational activities of our Quality Analysts, ensuring timely and effective administration of our Quality Assurance program including recording, scoring, and coaching.
Attends calibration meetings and works closely with the other sites in the division to ensure consistency of application.
Maintains QA results and publishes reports that are shared with site management.
Manages and coordinates the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions. Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplishes results through the effective management of staff that may range from non-exempt through exempt level professionals at multiple sites. Administers corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participates in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of operations experience in the financial services industry
- Three or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
U.S. Bank - 19 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...