LWD/MWD Coordinators, Drilling Services
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LWD/MWD coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
This role can reside either in Denver, CO or Casper, WY
Travel will be around 15%, RMA and Customer Meetings
- The LWD/MWD is responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity. Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
- Monitors daily progress of jobs or projects.
- This role works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Excellent supervisory skills and good teamwork capabilities
- Thorough understanding of the Drilling Services’ MWD/LWD product line in an operational area or district. Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an oilfield operations environment.
Baker Hughes - 17 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...