ProLogis is the leading provider of distribution facilities and services with distribution facilities owned, managed and under development in North America, Europe and Asia.
ProLogis is seeking a Temporary Property Manager for our Tampa, FL office, located at 207 D Kelsey Lane. This position is temporary and will have a six month plus duration.
The successful individual will be responsible for daily operation of our industrial properties. For consideration, applicants must possess knowledge / skills and experience in property management with extensive emphasis on customer service. This position supervises maintenance and administrative personnel.
Property Management - Coordinate all aspects of property management, including the development of effective relationships with ProLogis customers; general property maintenance; implementation capital improvements and financial reporting and record keeping.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
Qualifications include the following:
- Acts as liaison between customer and construction management and participate in punch list walk-through and follow-up; coordinate finish selections.
- Responsible for customer move-ins including the preparation of commencement letters, welcome binders and lease administration.
- Evaluates annually all service contract requirements and oversee property maintenance contracts.
- Coordinates repairs, maintenance and site inspections.
- Processes accounts payable invoices.
- Collects accounts receivables.
- Prepares annual budget.
- Creates monthly variance reports, ensuring accurate data updates of any lease changes.
- Develops comprehensive capital improvement schedule for each property.
- Coordinates operating expense reconciliations with accounting department, must be knowledgeable of lease provisions.
- Supervises maintenance personnel, administrative personnel and assures superior customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Real Estate License required Bachelor's degree 3 or more years property management work experience in industrial / commercial real estate Supervisory background Customer service skills
Please apply online through Monster using the following link -
ProLogis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Prologis is a pro when it comes to logistics. The industrial real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires and develops warehouses and...