"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
Why Is BBRG A Great Place To Work?
Bravo | Brio Restaurant Group (BBRG) is a growing company operating successful concepts including Bravo! Cucina Italiana and Brio Tuscan Grille. With over 95 restaurants in multiple states, we consider ourselves to be on the upper-end of the casual dining segment or as we call it, upscale-affordable. Bravo! Cucina Italiana specializes in treating our Guests to fresh, authentic Italian food under family - friendly Roman ruin décor. Brio Tuscan Grille offers Guests “La Dolce Vita" or the good life, bringing the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city.
What Makes a Great BBRG Manager?
BBRG actively recruits the best in the industry to be a part of our dynamic team. We seek high-energy leaders to join us in providing exceptional service to our Guests! Our Front-of-House Managers help ensure that each dining Guest has a stellar experience from the moment they drive in the parking lot to the last farewell.
The #1 focus of our Management team is to ensure exceptional daily execution of the restaurant in order to create lifetime Guests.
We are currently looking for a high energy Restaurant Manager with experience in a full service, upscale affordable restaurant to assist us in growing our business.
Our Managers are also responsible for the following:
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3 to 5 years high volume upscale casual restaurant management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment that incorporates team work and professional development for 50+ hourly Team Members.
- Successfully controlling costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage.
- Proven track record in driving sales and traffic
- Must have experience managing a team of 50+ hourly employees
Bravo Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -