As one of the Commonwealth’s leading workers compensation providers, we recognize the importance of having a highly experienced staff to meet day-to-day customer needs. We have a collective goal to surpass customer expectations when it comes to insurance services.
A.I.M. Mutual’s corporate headquarters are conveniently located in Burlington, MA near Routes 128, 93 and 3. We also have service offices in Bridgewater, Burlington, Holyoke, Marlborough and Concord, New Hampshire.
Whether your expertise is in an administrative or technical area, you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution as part of our service team. We have a pay-for-performance philosophy and provide a number of rewarding careers for candidates who share a commitment to quality.
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional working environment for our employees and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Our employee benefits include:
A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Disability Income Protection Plan
- Group Term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center (Burlington)
A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies Job Description
Job Title: Rater I
Reports to: Underwriting Supervisor
Responsible for the review and input of Quotes, New Business Policies, Renewal Policies, Audits and Endorsements, Cancellations and Reinstatements into the Tropics computer system for the Assigned Risk Business and the Voluntary Direct Assignment Carrier Program.
1. Review and set up each transaction as assigned by Supervisor .
2. Input of all transactions into the Tropics software system.
3. Review each transaction for accuracy.
4. Bind each transaction including billing and print determination.
5. Work within Laserfiche to finalize all transactions.
6. Follow up on payment issues involving assigned cases.
1. Ability to meet A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies standards.
2. Ability to work with other departments to meet Company standards.
3. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Computer skills.
2. Prior insurance experience desirable.
3. Good communication skills, written and oral.
4. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Monster - 8 months ago