Business Title: Director, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Requisition Number: 34923
Area of Interest: Procurement
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in Strategy & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Pittsburgh office, with other nearby major markets available.
* Lead key business development activities related to strategy improvement and procurement transformation, including purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, category management, and contract management, including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services, and closing opportunities in the diversified industrials space
* Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging P2P/Procurement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
* Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
* Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
* Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
* Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
* Eight years of external management consulting experience in procurement transformation and P2P services, category management, and contract management processes in the diversified industrials space
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience in project management and oversight, including supervising staff level engagement teams in the field and providing input into engagement decisions, contract management, and operational restructuring
* Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 13 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...