To provide wellness related services to guests of the Employee Wellness Center including assessment, consultation, instruction, education and coaching. Oversee operations of center in accordance with center standards during assigned shifts ensuring a safe and secure environment.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday & Tuesday: 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Perform front desk responsibilities, including but not limited to: Answering phones, emailing members, fielding questions, folding towels, etc.
- Register new participants providing orientation to the center and introduction of programs.
- Complete fitness evaluations and consult on fitness routine development that minimizes risks and improve health.
- Open, oversee and close facility as needed as part of work shift assignments ensuring cross shift coverage at all times.
- Instruct guests on the proper use of equipment.
- Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment with intermittent cleaning and preventive maintenance servicing.
- Assist in group exercise instruction and class design.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification.
- Certifications from NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion or related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.