KMH LLP |
is seeking an Experienced Tax Staff and Tax Senior to join our Tax Compliance & Advisory Services division. Our Tax Practice offers an exciting opportunity for you to broaden your leadership skills in a challenging and rewarding environment. Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Timely income tax return preparation for medium to complex flow-thru entities, corporate entities, individuals, and non-profit clients.
• Reviews returns prepared by tax staff.
• Assist the management team in other areas of tax compliance and new staff training and development.
• Keep informed of current developments and news in tax legislation, tax compliance, and tax software.
• Experience and proficiency with tax research software such as CCH and RIA.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting.
• CPA license preferred but not required at hiring date.
• Microsoft office skills including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently, exhibiting excellent time management skills, as well as part of a team.
• Strong job commitment and initiative desired.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago