Job Description : Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success Rotech Healthcare Inc. is seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist to join the Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for providing clinical patient services and support within the location.
Job Requirements :
- Help patients with aerosol therapy, oxygen and other home healthcare equipment
- Provide care and education accordingly
- Provides initial and ongoing phone contacts with all respiratory patients
- Provide in-home visits to patients per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Provide Sleep Central Clinics for patients per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Conducts patient assessment per Rotech’s policies and procedures and the physician’s orders
- Maintains documentation of all services provided and all work performed per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Assumes on-call responsibilities for phone consultations during non-business hours as outlined by Rotech’s policy and the Location Manager
- Supports orientation and training of other personnel at the direction of the Location Manager
- Sets up all highly technical respiratory equipment including but not limited to:
a) Invasive ventilator
b) Noninvasive ventilator
c) Infant monitors
d) Other high-tech respiratory equipment as defined by scope of service at the location (e.g., cough assist, negative pressure ventilation, IPPB, etc.)
- Credentials as a respiratory therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) is preferred, but other medical credentials may be acceptable (e.g., RN, LPN, LPV) depending upon state licensure laws
- Must be licensed in primary state of home office as required by state law and provide a copy of license to the location
- May be required to obtain license in neighboring states as required by service area of location
- Current driver’s license in state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Home respiratory care experience is preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
Make the right move, Contact us today! This application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Rotech Healthcare - 2 years ago
So what if it's the 21st century? Rotech Healthcare still makes house calls. The company leases and sells respiratory-assistance...