Job Title: |
Best Buy Sales Supervisor - Appliances, Gaming, and Digital Imaging
Auto req ID:
Manager with Direct Reports
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, China, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
What does a Best Buy Sales Supervisor - Appliances, Gaming, and Digital Imaging do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
A Sales Supervisor leads and coaches a sales team to provide all customers with excellent shopping experiences and executes business group strategies to drive exceptional business results. They frequently coach their team members on the floor, providing immediate feedback to reinforce their success and inspire them in areas where improvement is needed to sharpen their solution selling skills. They recognize behaviors where the employee puts the customer at the center of the shopping experience, addressing the customer needs and providing exceptional and unique customer value.
As a Sales Supervisor in Appliances, Gaming, and Digital Imaging , you will lead, inspire, and energize a sales team in executing sales strategies for home entertainment and home appliance services and solutions in a store. Your strength lies in your ability to multi-task, easily moving from big picture responsibilities to serving customers and one-on-one coaching sessions with staff.
50% of your time you will:
- Train and coach employees through effective floor leadership, creating a profitable and engaging experience where no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
- Validate assigned tasks to ensure proper merchandising and display functionality.
30% of your time you will:
- Analyze individual and team performance of sales team.
- Coach employees on the sales floor, complete monthly one-to-one coaching sessions and quarterly performance appraisals with sales team.
20% of your time you will:
- Teach and coach sales team to execute business strategies and improve individual and team performance through a balanced leadership approach that considers customer, employee and shareholder contributions.
- Ensure sales team has the appropriate knowledge and expertise for continuous learning and self-development.
- Conduct regular training meetings per company plan.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Sales Supervisor in Home Theater?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in coaching, training and inspiring employees (peer-to-peer or through reporting relationship)
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years supervisory/management experience
- 1+ years experience in a retail or customer service-oriented setting
- 1+ years experience driving results in a sales environment
000181-San Antonio III-Store
Additional Job Information:
What are my rewards and benefits?
Accelerate your career with an iconic brand! Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work with us. Empowered with knowledge you’ll help others to also do their best. While you’re making technology work for our customers, we’re making sure Best Buy works for you. At Best Buy we offer top salaries for management, including short term incentive plans based upon business results, as well as endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment part of an industry that never sleeps. From deep employee discounts to tuition reimbursement, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, to learning and development programs, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.