SUMMARY: This individual is responsible to perform accounts payable and administrative functions. Organization and attention to details are essential skills required by this position. Equally important are the communication skills as this position interacts with customers, service providers and bank personnel.
A. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Listed in order of importance, frequency or sequence, 1=most important/frequent, etc.). NOTE: Indicate non-essential accountabilities with an asterisk*. All other functions are “absolutely necessary for this job”.
Maintains Accounts Payable function, including invoice data entry, check preparation and reconcilement to the general ledger account.
Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations for a variety of general ledger and internal DDA accounts.
3. Post general ledger entries daily to balance with the Federal Reserve Bank and other correspondent banks.
4. Data input of daily ledger balances from subsidiary system to general ledger.
5. Input general ledger entries for fixed assets into fixed asset system and balance assets and depreciation on a monthly basis.
6. Input investor loan information into the core system and subsidiary ledgers.
7. Provide assistance by gathering documentation and research for internal and external audits.
8. Complete data input for monthly billing analysis of bank’s largest vendors.
9. Complete data input for fee income for monthly waived fee analysis report.
11. Timely and accurate preparation and distribution of 1099 forms.
12. Maintains awareness, understanding and compliance with the Bank's internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations appropriate for this position.
13. Provides assistance in response to regulatory and internal/external audit requests.
14. (*) Performs other duties as assigned.
B. JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
Experienced accountant, bookkeeper, and/or office administrator.
Intermediate computer skills, including Excel.
Good communication skills appropriate for interacting with customers, service providers and bank personnel
Banking industry skills advantageous
C. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Ability to operate a personal computer.
Ability to comprehend and compose written communication.
Ability to communicate via a telephone.
Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds.
Westfield Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Westfield - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...