Casual Position - Rotating Shifts as needed.
Performs cleaning and related services to patient, public, clinical, and administrative areas, maintaining a well-groomed appearance in all areas.
• Ability to follow and understand oral and written instructions and communicate with others.
• Ability to work alone and to understand the physical arrangements of the facilities.
• Performs tasks without disrupting operations of the doctors, nurses, patients, public, and other staff.
• Ability to set priorities, be aware of and follow department policies and procedures in all situations.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
* Previous experience in housekeeping, preferred.
* Strong ability to be flexible/adaptable in shifts and work assignments.
Discover the Benefits:
Imagine a work environment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...