is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues,
second largest institutional pharmacy company in America
operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
is recruiting for a
Pharmacy Operations Support I
to join our team. Qualified individual will perform a variety of tasks in support of the pharmacy operation.
- Performs general administrative functions in support of pharmacy management.
- Administers the pharmacy timekeeping process, to include ensuring time is submitted for payroll.
- Orders, receives and accounts for office supplies.
- Posts invoices for processing by accounts payable.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Conducts new employee orientation, including required compliance training.
- Sets up and maintains employee personnel files in accordance with PharMerica policy.
- Initiates background investigations and schedules drug screens.
- Maintains the Material Safety Data Sheet book.
- Conducts required OSHA/safety training.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Works with pharmacy management in maintenance and storage of prescription records by verifying accuracy of the prescription with manifest. Preparation of all audits and providing documentation requested.
- Assist with other pharmacy operations as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Qualified, interested candidates please apply online @
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician License preferred
- At least 1 year previous LTC, retail or hospital pharmacy experience preferred
- 1 year Business Office experience; including working knowledge of: MS Windows, MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Previous HR experience preferred
- Occasional weekend rotation shifts
PharMerica - 4 months ago
The only time you'll see PharMerica's products is when a nurse hands you a pill in a paper cup. It is the country's...