Standard Job Description:
Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Prepares reports of change effect on overall product. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities. Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
Specific Job Description:
The successful candidate manages, maintains and develops the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 to 13 years of professional experience; or 7 to 15 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Candidate is considered an expert or authority in the discipline.
Specifics Job Requirements
• Fourteen years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Information Technology or Business from an accredited college or university is required
• At least one (1) years of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity.
• Utilizes configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items.
• One (1) years of experience with at least one of the following: NETVIZ, CLEAR CASE, CLEAR QUEST
TS SCI w/ Polygraph - Required
The SI Organization is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D.
The SI Organization, Inc. - 14 months ago